Steps to get licensed and appointed.
1. To begin the licensing process go to: https://pdb.nipr.com/erl/start.jsp
a. Type in your state and follow the instructions.
b. You may register for Life (ONLY) or both Life, Accident & Health.
2. Once registered you will start the process of preparing for the Insurance Exam at:
b. The cost is $74.95 for the course which includes a “Coach” that will contact you by phone and email and an “Exam Tutor” to prepare you for the exam.
c. Please be sure to put in “Bryan Daly” as you referrer and email address: email@example.com to receive a $15 in discount.
d. Great Review Questions for Exam
3. Scheduling to take the Exam at Pearson VUE’s testing center.
b. You may schedule the exam 24 hours before you wish to take it.
4. Background verification
a. There is a minor cost for the BCI check
Once you have completed all these steps and have your license, you are now ready to get appointed with the companies of FEG. Listed below are the steps needed to be taken:
1) Submit the following to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
a) Copy of your license(s), if more than one (1) state
b) Copy of your E&O Insurance*
c) Copy of your AML Training Certificate*
2) Once I receive all of the above, I will send you the appointment links to get appointed.
3) Upon receipt and/or confirmation of submission of the appointment papers, I will send you your W-9 and 1099 to be completed.
*If you do not know where to go for the AML Training, contact me and I will give you the information.
If at any time during this process you have any questions, please call or e-mail me at email@example.com or (561) 246-1404.
Non Resident License- Other States
National Insurance Producer Registry